Current Employees - Cloned
ALL UCCS employees should now log into the parking portal to register for their free Employee Annual (EANN) permit. This EANN permit is valid from Aug 22, 2022 to August 5, 2023. The EANN permit is valid anytime in Orange, Yellow & Blue (100-300 series lots on the Central Campus), in Gateway Hall levels 1-5, Alpine Garage visitor section (on level 1), and all Purple (500 series) lots.
*** Although the EANN permit is free this year, registration for this permit is required BEFORE the first day of the Fall 2022 semester, which is Monday, August 22, 2022 at 8am. Parking citations for not having a valid permit on August 22nd or after will not be waived.
Important Parking Information:
Employees may list up to 2 license plates under one permit. However, only one of these listed vehicles can be parked on campus at the same time. Since the license plate(s) is the permit, it is a requirement to update any changes to those plates prior to parking a vehicle on campus.
Adding additional license plate(s) when already at the two vehicle limit:
- Log into parking portal
- At top left corner, click on “PERMITS,” and in drop down menu click on “View Your Permits”
- Click on your permit number on bottom left corner of screen
- If at the two plate limit, click on one of the license plate numbers and then select delete
- At bottom of screen, click on “Add Vehicles To Permit”
- If this third vehicle is just temporary (such as a rental car), don’t forget to complete this entire process again by deleting the unneeded plate and adding back in the desired plate.
Please reach out to the UCCS Parking Office if you have any questions or concerns.
719-255-3528 / firstname.lastname@example.org