Fall 2020 Semester
Current safe practices require us to modify our regular shuttle route for the Fall Semester in the following ways:
- Reducing the number of passenger per bus
- No standing passengers will be allowed
- The service level have been affected
- There is no shuttle service to Lot 580
- All modifications that are listed will be re-evaluated as social distancing and other changes occur.
Please note that
- Buses may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, accidents, weather, and mechanical issues
- Bus service will run from August 24th through December 18th
- There will be no bus service on September 7th and 8th, or on November 25th, 25th, and 27th
- All of the shuttles are equipped with bicycle racks.
The first bus each day will pick up from the Eagle Rock stop at 6:40am and will stop at Lot 540, Alpine Garage, the Lodge, Centennial Hall, and University Hall.
Shuttle stops on the west side of campus are Eagle Rock, Lot 540, Alpine Garage, the Lodge, and Centennial Hall.
The bus departs approximately every 15 minutes Monday through Friday
Free parking on this route is available
Near the Eagle Rock shuttle stop in Lot 571, 572, and 576.
In Lot 540
Shuttle stops on the east side of campus are University Hall, Lot 103, and Centennial Hall.
Bus depart approximately every 15 minutes Monday through Friday
Last departures of the day are:
University Hall at 10:15pm
Centennial Hall at 10:20pm
To see a map of all of the shuttle stops and parking lots click on the "Parking and Shuttle Maps" tab at the top of this page - all stops that are in service will have a red triangle beside them.
On-campus shuttles are in operation ONLY during the fall, spring, and summer semesters while classes are in full session. Shuttles do not operate when classes are not in session, such as weekends, holidays that campus is closed, and the breaks in between semesters. During the times when the shuttles are not in operation, parking is free on campus in regular parking spaces. However, please note that all other parking regulations are enforced every day, all year long - such as fire lane violations, handicapped parking violations, parking in roadway violations, etc.