Shuttle General information
- Shuttles run Monday through Friday
- Buses may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, accidents, weather, and mechanical issues
- Modifications to the number of passengers each bus can hold may be subject to change it COVID safe practices, policies, and procedures are adjusted
To see a map of all of the shuttle stops and parking lots click on the "Parking and Shuttle Maps" tab at the top of this page - all stops that are in service will have a red triangle beside them.
On-campus shuttles are in operation ONLY during the fall, spring, and summer semesters while classes are in full session. Shuttles do not operate when classes are not in session, such as weekends, holidays that campus is closed, and the breaks in between semesters. During the times when the shuttles are not in operation, parking is free on campus in regular parking spaces. However, please note that all other parking regulations are enforced every day, all year long - such as fire lane violations, handicapped parking violations, parking in roadway violations, etc.
All buses are equipped with a disability lift that can be used at all shuttle stops on the UCCS campus. For assistance getting between buildings you can contact the Office of Inclusive Services.
Shuttle bike racks
Most of the shuttles are equipped to carry bikes. However, electric bikes and bikes with fat tires can not be carried on the racks.
Shuttle bus ads
Approved ads can be displayed on the shuttle buses. Please visit Auxiliary Services Marketing for more information and to get your ad approved. Ads will not get posted or displayed until they have been approved.
Fall 2023 Shuttle Service
Fall shuttle service will begin on Monday August 21st and will end on Friday December 15th. There will not be any shuttle service on September 4th; November 20th to 24th. Shuttle service has been expanded to now serve the UCCS Cybersecurity Center building that is located at 3650 N. Nevada Avenue - please scroll down to see this schedule below the main campus schedule.
Main campus shuttle service
There will not be any bus service to Lot 580. The buses will be servicing all of the shuttle stops between Eagle Rock and University Hall. The first bus each day will depart the Eagle Rock shuttle stop at 6:40am. It will then move across campus and stop at Lot 540, Alpine Garage, the Lodge, Centennial Hall, and University Hall.
- From 7:08am to 7:30am the buses depart approximately every 20 - 30 minutes
- From 7:30am to 6:00pm the buses depart approximately every 15 - 20 minutes
- From 8:00pm to 10:15 pm the buses will depart approximately every 25 - 30 minutes
- Free parking is available along the route
- Near the Eagle rock shuttle stop in Lots 571, 572, and 576
- In Lot 540
The last departures of the day Monday - Friday are:
- University Hall at 10:12 pm
- Centennial Hall at 10:20 pm
UCCS Cybersecurity Center shuttle service - 3650 N. Nevada Avenue