Spring 2021 Semester
- With the exception of the two Spring Break periods, regular Shuttle Bus service will run Monday thru Friday from Tuesday January 19th to Friday May 14th.
- February 17-19 - No bus regular bus service during Spring Break #1
- March 22 - 23 - No bus regular bus service during Spring Break #2
- Buses may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, accidents, weather, and mechanical issues
- All of the shuttles are equipped with bicycle racks.
- Current safe practices require us to modify our regular shuttle route for the Spring Semester in the following ways:
- All passengers are required to wear masks while boarding, riding, and disembarking the buses
- Reducing the number of passenger per bus
- No standing passengers will be allowed
- The service level have been affected
- There is no shuttle service to Lot 580
- All of these modifications are subject to change as safe practices, policies, and procedures are adjusted
Regular Monday thru Friday Shuttle Bus service is scheduled to operate until Friday May 14th.
The first bus each day will pick up from the Eagle Rock stop at 6:45am and will stop at Lot 540, Alpine Garage, the Lodge, Centennial Hall, and University Hall.
Shuttle service on the west side of campus will be between Eagle Rock and Centennial Hall. Stops along this route include Lot 540, Alpine Garage, and the UCCS Lodge.
- The bus departs approximately every 15 minutes Monday through Friday
- Free parking on this route is available
- Near the Eagle Rock shuttle stop in Lot 571, 572, and 576.
- In Lot 540
Shuttle service on the east side of campus will be between University Hall and Centennial Hall. Lot 103 is the only other Shuttle stop on this route.
- Bus depart approximately every 15 minutes Monday through Friday
The last departures of the day Monday - Friday are:
- University Hall at 10:15pm
- Centennial Hall at 10:20pm
To see a map of all of the shuttle stops and parking lots click on the "Parking and Shuttle Maps" tab at the top of this page - all stops that are in service will have a red triangle beside them.
On-campus shuttles are in operation ONLY during the fall, spring, and summer semesters while classes are in full session. Shuttles do not operate when classes are not in session, such as weekends, holidays that campus is closed, and the breaks in between semesters. During the times when the shuttles are not in operation, parking is free on campus in regular parking spaces. However, please note that all other parking regulations are enforced every day, all year long - such as fire lane violations, handicapped parking violations, parking in roadway violations, etc.