Shuttle General information
- Shuttles run Monday through Friday
- Buses may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, accidents, weather, and mechanical issues
- All of the shuttles are equipped with bicycle racks. The bike racks will not accomodate eBikes.
- Modifictions to the number of passengers each bus can hold may be subject toi change it COVID safe practices, policies, and procedures are adjusted
To see a map of all of the shuttle stops and parking lots click on the "Parking and Shuttle Maps" tab at the top of this page - all stops that are in service will have a red triangle beside them.
On-campus shuttles are in operation ONLY during the fall, spring, and summer semesters while classes are in full session. Shuttles do not operate when classes are not in session, such as weekends, holidays that campus is closed, and the breaks in between semesters. During the times when the shuttles are not in operation, parking is free on campus in regular parking spaces. However, please note that all other parking regulations are enforced every day, all year long - such as fire lane violations, handicapped parking violations, parking in roadway violations, etc.
The Spring shuttle service will begin on Tuesday January 17th and will end on Friday May 12th. There will not be any service During the Spring Break (March 27th through March 31st). Shuttle service has been expanded to now serve the NCC building that is located at 3650 N. Nevada Avenue.
National Cybersecurity Center (NCC) shuttle service.
For information regarding transportation to NCC, please email Trasnportation
Main campus shuttle service
There will not be any bus service to Lot 580. The buses will be servicing all of the shuttle stops between Eagle Rock and University Hall. The first bus each day will depart the Eagle Rock shuttle stop at 6:40am. It will then move across campus and stop at Lot 540, Alpine Garage, the Lodge, Centennial Hall, and University Hall.
- From 7:30am to 6:00pm the buses depart approximately every 15 - 20 minutes
- From 8:00pm to 10:15 pm the buses will depart approximately every 25 - 30 minutes
- Free parking is available along the route
- Near the Eagle rock shuttle stop in Lots 571, 572, and 576
- In Lot 540
The last departures of the day Monday - Friday are:
- University Hall at 10:15pm
- Centennial Hall at 10:20pm