Skip to main content
- The Parking and Transportation office is open from 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday. If you are not on campus you can reach us at:
- Parking permits are currently required to park on campus. Parking permits are currently on sale; the permits prices have been prorated due to the late start of sales.
- Parking is enforced M-Thur from 8:00am - 10:00pm and on Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Annual and academic year parking permits - To prevent extra charges on employee paychecks and to return unused parking permits sooner, faculty and staff with annual and academic year parking permits will have their current permits terminated. Employees who paid for permits in full at the beginning of the year will receive a refund for the rest of the year in the way it was originally paid (check or credit card) and those on payroll deduction will have it stopped. Employees will need to purchase new permits for the spring semester.
- Regular Monday thru Friday Shuttle Bus service is scheduled to run until Friday May 14th.
- Questions? View the updated Parking & Transportation FAQ's for answers.